CQG Data Quality Advantages
Traders choose CQG because they trust our data’s quality, accuracy, and reliability. CQG continues to have the highest commitment to providing reliable accurate data. Primary and failover data centers worldwide ensure uninterrupted market data distribution. A data quality group monitors our global data network 24 hours a day to ensure our customers get the clean data they need, when they need it.
- CQG was the first to utilize real-time data corrections and continues to use forward thinking technology to make CQG’s data the best available.
- CQG created proprietary software to help our Data Quality team to monitor and correct data quickly. No user-end database management is required.
- Price corrections and deletions are automatically processed when the exchange sends them down the dataline.
- Decades of the industry’s most accurate historical data are available for traders to use.
- With CQG running on an Internet connection, computer downtime doesn’t mean gaps in charts.
- Through CQG’s high-capacity Internet data feed, traders have access to a wider range of market quotations and leads to better graphics, analysis, and execution.
- For speed of market data delivery and order execution, CQG uses redundant networks designed to ensure that a real-time data stream flows to your platform instantly whenever an exchange records a trade. Also, CQG’s data quality team monitors the network 24 hours a day and employs proprietary algorithms to incorporate insertions, corrections, and deletions, resulting in unparalleled timeliness and accuracy.
- Whether you receive data on a standalone computer in your office or as part of a company network, CQG will get accurate data to you quickly.
Traders need fast, accurate data, as well as a seamless operation between analysis and trading execution. When routing orders through CQG, all orders, cancellations, and modifications are sent by CQG through the most robust connection possible to redundant servers using SSL encryption to secure your trading information.