MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help
MetaTrader 5 for iPhone – User Guide
The world’s most popular forex trading platform MetaTrader 5 is now available on iPhone and iPad free of charge. With the MetaTrader 5 iPhone, you can control your account, trade in the financial markets, and use technical indicators for market analysis.
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments
- Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Support of all types of trade execution
- Full trading history
- Interactive real-time charts with zoom and scroll options
- 30 most popular Technical Indicators: Average True Range, Bollinger Bands®, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams’ Percent Range, etc.
- 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1
- 3 types of charts: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and broken line
Ease of use
- User friendly interface
- Trade levels and volumes on the chart
- Offline mode (prices, charts, current trade positions and the entire trading history)
- Minimum traffic
- Support for push notifications sent from a desktop platform or by the MQL5.community services; access to the the history of notifications.