CQG Spreader Trading Platform Key Features
CQG Spreader is a high-performance market data and electronic trading application for traders who don't require technical analysis tools.
Sign Up Today
CQG Spreader Key Features
CQG Spreader allows traders to access the CQG Spreader Core, our collocated servers at the exchanges. The close proximity of the core to the exchange servers allows modification and execution of second legs to occur in less than one millisecond. This allows for ultra-low latency trade execution and sophisticated order management.
You can automatically trade similar instruments on two or more exchanges and manage where the trades get filled based on your preferences. These tools are extremely powerful when used with CQG Spreader. Unlike other vendors, CQG allows you to execute automated spreads where each leg of the spread is an aggregation of two or more markets.
With the CQG Spreader, traders can:
- Set up spreads with up to forty legs.
- Configure leg ratios,scale, legging risk.
- Prioritize leg placement.
- Easily identify spreads with DOMTrader.
- Manage cross-account spread trading.
- Set up leg orders using bid/ask volume.
- Manage risk with overfill management.
- Ratio spreads with proportional execution.
- Manage incomplete orders by payup limit.
- Use QFormulas to simplify strategies.
- Manage placement with queue holders.
- Trade off net change prices or yield.
CQG Spreader Quick Reference Guide >>